- Abstracts can be presented as a Poster or Oral presentation
- Abstracts has to be according the conference topics
- Abstract has to be created on the following template, and uploaded as a PDF File in the abstract submission area
- Figures may be included as long as they have good optical quality
- When using abbreviations, describe them the first time they appear in the text using their full meaning
GuidelinesAbstract: DIN A4, editor margins 2 cm right and bottom, 2.5 cm left and top. Microsoft Word, type and font size: Calibri 12 (max 250 words), can include 1 figure, Figure caption is counted towards total number of words. Should fit one page. The document should be sent in PDF Format. Use the template provided.
DeadlinesFirst abstract submission deadline: February 15th 2019 (Oral & Poster presentation). The Scientific Committee will review the abstracts and notification of acceptance, as oral or poster and notification of rejection, by early-March.
Late-breaking poster only abstract submissions from March 8th through April 15th, 2019, no submissions will be accepted after this date.